About Web GameDev Summit 2022
What does Web GameDev Summit 2022 consist of?
- 2-days live stream with 1 track per each day
- Managed Q&A sessions after each talk
- Speakers personal video rooms – there you can chat with speakers after their talks and Q&A sessions
- Networking video rooms focusing on multiple tech topics
- Discord for networking and question for speakers’ talks
- After-party video rooms with different activities and QuakeJS Tournament
Where can I find all logistics and organisational information on how to connect, what the exact schedule is, etc.?
You will get an email with all the information you’ll need at the conference about 2-3 days before the event & we'll duplicate the message on the day of the conference before the stream.
If you didn't receive the email, please check your spam folder.
And if you still haven't found the email, please contact us via [email protected]
Actions with tickets
If I can’t attend the conference, can I give the ticket to my friend/colleague?
Yes, you can. Simply re-assign your ticket in your confirmation email you’ve received after registration. Pay attention that only a ticket buyer can re-assign tickets.
I’d like to buy a ticket. Can you issue an invoice for my order?
Yes, it is possible to pay via invoice. Please, send your company details to [email protected] and we will issue it for you:
- company name
- company address
- VAT number
- number and type of tickets
Will I get access to talk recordings and when?
If you are a Multipass or Full ticket holder you'll get access to talk recordings immediately after the conference.
If you are a Watch-only or free ticket holder you'll get access to talk recordings in around a month after the conference.
How can I get access to workshop recordings?
Most of the free workshops will be recorded. The recordings will be shared with Full ticket and Multipass holders after the conference via email you've registered with.